Since time immemorial, everything that comes our way provides us with positive and negative affluence. Covid-19, a deadly virus, although has impacted us in the worst way possible, it has left the latest IoT technology a path for growth in future!
Corona Virus has badly interfered with the regular life-cycle of humans, and it has left us with guidelines of the new normal. With contact-less delivery and social-distancing norms, the scope of IoT technology gears its pace.
With our IoT blog, learn what factors have allowed Covid-19 disruption to create a market growth in the field of latest IoT technology.
Elements Responsible for Market Growth of IoT amidst Covid-19:
- After the onset of the deadly coronavirus, as the safety protocols came into force, most of us took to reside at homes. With the surge of the concept of automation, IoT has earlier set the stage. However, due to the Covid-19 disruption, the consumers have given acceptance to the latest IoT technology. The surge of IoT devices is gearing up to provide a quality lifestyle to humans that result in safety and market boom.
- As the Internet of Things (IoT) uses smart devices and allows accessibility through automation, living becomes a lot easier in the hard times. Just like the hike in the usage of collaborative meeting platforms like Zoom, Google Meet, etc. demand of IoT solutions are expected on a surge. As people are beginning to follow the new safety norms, contactless solutions through automation are the new buzzword.
- Healthcare sectors also tend to rely on the technology of the Internet of Things due to the power of automation. Use of IoT devices, examples such as automatic disinfectants can be useful for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene of hotels, parlours, theatres and gyms, etc.
- Also, the reasons why the advent of Covid-19 has proven beneficial for the IT industry is due to the increasing of smart health devices. Specific health-support systems working through automation, such as wearable smartwatches with health trackers keep consumers updated about the possible threats in future. These devices also provide additional information related to blood pressure levels, monitors a number of steps taken, etc.
- Also, few devices are in great demand such as Qubo camera that can detect the individuals without a mask and flag them easily. Other devices that don’t require human intervention are also gathering huge attention due to the spread of the contagious virus. With the increasing pace of human lifestyle and safety guidelines, such IoT devices are allowing manufactures to witness a market boom in the upcoming years.
Such to the power of automation, consumers are switching the technology of Internet of Things in their day-to-day life. With the availability of smart health trackers, blood-oxygen monitored watches, living a healthy life gets a step easier for all. Due to the numerous benefits of self-controlled devices, people are getting more inclined towards purchasing it.
Therefore, we can assume that post-lockdown the technology leaders are all set to witness a market hike in the Internet of Things. Also, we can find more advanced updates of smart devices due to the advent of IoT.